Smokescreen – What it does?
- Smokescreen brings deception — the military tactic that has succeeded for centuries to the digital battlefield.
- It creates virtual ‘pots of gold’ across your network.
- Uncovers stealthy reconnaissance before an attack even begins.
- Real-time, false-alarm free alerts boost security team productivity and eﬃciency.
- Reconstructs attacks in simple English, reducing analysis time to minutes.
- Makes hundreds of realistic decoys, each customised for your company.
- Forensically preserves every data packet, stolen password, or malware sample used in the attack.
Layered Protection – Decoys across layers
Threat Intel Decoys: External facing decoys that detect pre-attack reconnaissance. They only alert on targeted attacks, not random Internet scans.
Persona Decoys: Fake personas of high-value employees that are likely to be phished. Detect spear-phishing attacks and forensically save email evidence.
Credential Decoys: Dummy credentials injected into endpoint memory in an agentless manner for hackers to ﬁnd when escalating privileges. They alert whenever they are used.
Network Decoys: Fake workstations and servers running real services, not emulations. They mimic your real database servers, web-applications, ﬁle-shares and more.
Data Decoys: Microsoft Oﬃce documents embedded with a tracker that can be placed on high-value target systems. they raise a silent alarm when opened.
for any query feel free to contact us.