Pyramid is a fast growing company that has always adapted itself to keep pace with rapid changes on all fronts. We feel pleasure in updating our stakeholders by constantly sharing our achievements, innovations, happenings and news at our end.
Read with interest news and posts starting from latest to oldest
- Pyramid helps one of India’s largest KPO to investigate data theft.
- Pyramid Founder & MD, Alok Gupta interviewed by Lex Witness live,India’s first magazine on legal and corporate affairs.
- Pyramid Founder & MD, Alok Gupta invited as a visiting faculty for “Cyber Forensics Training for Banks” organised by Data Security Council of India (DSCI) from 14th to 18th May 2012
- Pyramid Founder & MD, Alok Gupta, featured as a panelist in the Technology Round Table on ‘e-Security: Challenges and Solutions for Public Sector’ organised by Governance Now.
- Pyramid to deploy IRM Solution from Seclore to protect confidential data and information flow across India’s largest telecom enterprise.
- Pyramid Investigators helps one the largest Law Firms in India to unearth large scale Intellectual Property Theft case.
- Pyramid trainers educate Middle East bank’s Key Security Staff on Digital Crime Investigation and Forensics.
- Pyramid Founder & MD, Alok Gupta featured in Moneylife titled “Learning the tools and processes to detect and control corporate fraud
- Pyramid Founder & MD, Alok Gupta invited as a key speaker at Fraud Investigation & Control Knowledge Summit at Taj Palace, New Delhi on 25th and 26th of August, 2011
- Pyramid introduces cutting edge solutions from Salvation Data leader in Data Recovery
- Pyramid’s Managing Director, Alok Gupta inducted as Board of Members of the Amity Institute of Cyber Law & Cyber Crimes
- Pyramid’s Managing Director, Alok Gupta featured in Economic Times High Flier “Deal or No Deal”
- Pyramid’s OEM partner announces Altus Application for Law Enforcement & Intelligence Agencies
- Pyramid awarded contract to setup state of the art Digital Crime Intelligence and Investigation centre for CID Assam
- Pyramid introduces high accuracy Location Based System for telecom operators to fulfil security compliance with respect to latest licence amendments.
- Pyramid launches three variants of its indigenously designed First Responder Kit (FRIK) for Cyber/Digital Crime Investigators
- Pyramid is now an ISO 27001:2005 certified company
- Who stole my Washing Machine?: Expert Comment by Alok Gupta in IT Next
- Pyramid helps Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) set up a modern and state of the art Digital Forensic Centre to investigate growing Digital Crimes and train its workforce across the country.
- Pyramid attains ISO 9001:2000 certification for quality
- Pyramid set up first Cyber Crime Centre in Patna for Bihar Police to curb growing Cyber Crimes
- Pyramid enables Ford Technologies with inhouse Digital Investigation capability
- Pyramid enhances Tamilnadu Police’s capability to detect and analyse Cyber Crimes.
- Pyramid set up a Digital Forensic Laboratory for Deaprtment of Forensic Science, Assam
- Pyramid helps Delhi Police to set up Cyber Crime Labs to deal with growing cyber crimes, frauds and cyber terrorism.